Mac & Cheese will never be the same after you try Patty Macs. Now near you in Hollywood, FL.
If you think Mac & Cheese is just a side dish or a kid’s menu choice, Patty Macs has some interesting mac & cheese variations to convince you otherwise. Patty Macs is a fun restaurant concept originally from the Balboa Peninsula in Newport Beach, California, and now serving Downtown Hollywood on the Cornet of 20th and Harrison.
While Patty Macs specialities are gourmet macs, there are plenty of other choices such as salads, flatbreads, Jamaican patties, and the popular handmade lemonades –perfect for surviving South Florida heat.
Here are some of the most popular Macs according to customers:
- Jerk Chicken Mac: One of the favourites. Tender chicken marinated in spicy Jamaican jerk sauce, Jack, Cheddar, and mozzarella.
- Buffalo Chicken Mac: Chicken lightly breaded and tossed in spicy buffalo and ranch sauce. Julienne carrots, diced celery, scallions baked in a blend of cheddar, mozzarella, and bleu cheese.
- Truffle Mac: Love mushrooms? This one is for you. Shitake mushrooms, cremini, Portobello, garlic, truffle oil, black truffle shaving, mascarpone, gruyere, and fontina –this one is extra cheesy.
Also, Patty Macs is a great choice when you just want to eat something quick and have a little chat. Try different fries such as the truffle fries, shoe-string fries, parmesan-herb fries, or some beer battered onion rings with one of Patty Macs handmade lemonades and slushies:
- Classic fresh Lemonade
- Cool cucumber Lemonade
- Minty Strawberry Lemonade
- Pomegranate Lemonade
- Honey Rosemary Lemonade
- Red Sangria slushie
- Tropical Peach Margarita slushie
- Strawberry Champagne slushie
- Artisanal beers
Visiting Patty Macs in Hollywood FL
Patty Macs has clean decor, well lit, with a classic touch. Eat inside and enjoy the vividness of the Downtown from the comfort of your table. Prices range from $11 to $30, and open hours are 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Monday thru Friday, and 10:00 am – 11:00 pm on Saturdays.
You can find Patty Macs on 2001 Harrison St Hollywood, FL 33020
Also, you can make a reservation by calling (754) 816-5606 or follow them on Instagram: @pmacshollywood to know more.